Wednesday 13 February 2013

Inspiration Thursday on a Wednesday

Hi everyone,

Well I wish you could see the sight here at James' towers....

Mr J and I are sat on our bed, tv on in the background though neither of us has a clue what is on, each with our respective laptops on laps catching up with work that we both need to do....  occasionally each supping our tea... click click click of keys and occasional mutterings from next to me as my dear hubby tries to make sense of his notes...

This is what true love is..... hee hee....

Anyway, tonight everything seems to have been put back timewise (Mr J and I went on one of our coffee dates) from where it normally is and for that reason, and because I have something else to blog about tomorrow evening, I am pulling forward Thursday's Inspiration post to tonight....

On this occasion, I have been visiting one of my favourite sites, Graphic 45, to pull across some gorgeous projects from their designers which I hope will get you thinking for your weekend crafting.

Tonight there are two cards and one altered box... 

I have to say that the G45 site is one of my first stops for inspiration and I hope you will pop over and take a look at more of the stunning projects published on there... I promise you will not be disappointed...

So for tonight enjoy this selection...







Well, I will close for tonight because chocolate has just arrived on the scene...  I am so easily pleased...

Take care and sleep well
Lots of Love
Becky
xxx

1 comment:

please add a comment here