Saturday 12 July 2014

Have I found a missing Coca Cola Santa... Aka Christmas Cardmaking in July!

One of the joys of an iPad and the blogger app is that I can blog just about anywhere I want to... It just so happens that today that is Marks & Spencers, Hedge End with Mr J.... Post demo coffee this time!

So yes, today it has been a mixed bag of crafting from my demo - everyday projects and some Chrissy-mouse designs too.

Whilst I was putting the card I'm featuring today together it kind of struck me that this jolly chap has a distinctly Coca Cola Santa look about him. See what you think... I have a feeling it's the ruddy cheeks that do it!

This card is really simple - I've no doubt you'll gather that when you see it... I trimmed the spine of a Papermania 13.5cm square card blank down to 8cm and went from there.

The papers, ribbon bow and decoupage are all in the Christmas goody bag...

Take that as your basic recipe and add a few red gems, some "Letter to Santa" ribbon and chocolate ink and basically bob's your uncle, there is your card. I didn't add a sentiment due to the festive phrase filled (now there's a mouthful) backing paper but you can if you wish.....






I just love that big grosgrain style ribbon bow!

Well I have to apologise for using the "C" word so early for those who aren't thinking of Christmas... Tracie I know you think of Christmas all year so let me dedicate this one to you!!!!

Happy crafting one and all whether or not you are Christmas crafting in July
Hope to chat to you all soon
Lots of love
Becky
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment here