Saturday 16 February 2013

Do you like goodies? What about a January review then?

Helloooooo everyone!

It was a lovely lovely morning here but I can see a big black cloud on the horizon... lets hope it passes on by without floating overhead!

Today I am at home which is very unusual for me for a Saturday... normally I can be found papercrafting somewhere nearby and chatting to lovely customers... 

Overnight I came up with a little idea for today's post that was a little bit different and thought if it was popular we could do this at some point every month.

Now I do love to share the crafting love every now and again so here goes....

I'm going to give away a little spot prize with some lovely crafting goodies suitable for your card and scrapbook pages or altered art projects...




What I would like you to do is go through my January 2013 posts and tell me which one you enjoyed the most... also for this month I'd like you to tell me if you like this idea and would like me to introduce it as a monthly feature on the blog!!!

So get reviewing my January posts and everyone who comments by Monday 18th February 2013, UK time 8pm, will be in the draw to win!

Good luck everyone!!!! Can't wait to give this little pack of goodies away!!!!

Until tomorrow happy crafting!

Lots of Love
Becky
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment here