Saturday 9 March 2013

I'm a bag lady!!!!

Well hello everyone!!!

There has been a little frustration in evidence here in James Towers as twice in the past week we have really struggled with our internet connection, not allowing me to get online long enough for me to say hi to you all and share some crafty news, gossip and chit chat... One very unhappy Mrs James here!!!

Things seem to be fairly stable tonight though so here I am with a clever but very simple little project I designed at last week's demo at the Glitterpot... It features the gorgeous new Forever Friends "Kraft Notes" range.  I love the rustic feel and vivid colours of his range... I really do think it is my favourite range launched in association with that cute little bear...  I have some very special memories of of when the family were very young many years ago which I will share with you another night when we are chatting about all things "Kraft Notes"!!!

Now, tonight I am relaxing after an absolutely hilarious, fun and just thoroughly enjoyable day spent demonstrating to the VERY VERY bubbly ladies at The Materials Craft Bank... you know who your are if you are reading this!!!!  I can't wait to see you in May and we'll be seeing each other a few more times this year as Sally and I have booked a some extra dates for you all...  And I will be sharing the projects we made today over the rest of this week...

But for now take a look at this little gift bag - the bag itself is made with a 12x12 sheet of paper and because the Kraft Notes designstax is full of luscious 12x12"  double sided designs you end up with a gift bag whose beauty is not just skin deep!

So take a look and see what you think:







Don't those little blushing cheeks make this lovey little character so appealing???  Don't forget to add a sprinkling of irridescent glitter glue for a luxurious finish!!!

This little bag is perfect for any gift giving occasion - why not fill it with little easter eggs or use to present some gorgeous handmade jewellery?

If you would like to know how to make this quick and easy gift bag then grab your March/ April copy of Creativity magazine and turn to page 32... there you'll find all the instructions with step by step photographs in glorious technicolour!!!!

If you make a version of it I would love to see... why not share a link to a post with your own creation in your comment on this post...

Anyway, time to settle down for this evening...

Take care and happy crafting!!!

With lots of love
Becky
xxx

4 comments:

please add a comment here