Friday 15 March 2013

All Aboard!

How dare time run away... I mean really HOW DARE IT??????

Anyway, I'm sorry I've missed the past two nights - in all honesty I had withdrawal symptoms come this evening because even though tonight time is also tremendously short due to ongoing things in the background which really have no place here I HAD TO GET ON HERE TONIGHT!!!!!  Addiction????? I think so....

As I say time is incredibly short so I will just announce that Inspiration night for this week has moved to Sunday as I was otherwise detained....

Now tonight's project uses the gorgeus Vintage travel range, All Aboard... I love love love this range - it is full of luggage labels, tickets, airmail tape, aged maps, retro cameras...  Perfect for recording all the details of your favourite excursions and voyages!

Personally I can't wait to get playing with my All aboard Ring bound notebook - I have so much memorabilia from my 30th birthday trip to Arizona and the Grand Canyon and this will be the perfect way to gather it all together in one place, along with my own musings and memories from the trip...

Anyway I hope you like tonight's "Bon Voyage" project... I'd love to know what you think





Tomorrow I am demonstrating at The Market Gallery in Southampton (we are upstairs in front of the store this time) so if you are in the area do please pop along and say hello - I'd love to see you there... and if you can't make it I'll be posting projects over the next week.

Night Night
Becky
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment here