Monday 20 January 2014

Creative Contributors Required

It's been a little while since I blogged *ahem* but it appears that life as a creative designer is...well...busy!

I have been thinking about my creative home (my blog in case you think I have been busy buying a new house) for a little while now and I am busy putting plans, dreams and lots of note taking into action.

A little touch up, adding a few new rooms and all whilst enjoying some delicious coffee and fancy chocolates with my fellow creative friends. Well, one has to add a little piece of heaven to their work situation to ease the stress and emotions... right?

I am looking for creative contributors. Sadly I'm not rich enough to pay you as I spend my pennies on stash and *ahem* chocolate/coffee BUT I am happy to add a link back to your blog as a form of payment.

If you are interested then please add a comment to this post and I will be in touch.

Love and Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment here