Thursday 19 June 2014

Long time no type...

Well I haven't blogged for a long time dear readers....

I'm sorry about that and I have little excuse to offer except I have been learning new boundaries after having been ill for some time and finally, after many many years of feeling like it had to be me, I now know what's wrong... I've had the yearning to write but not wanting to put the why's and wherefores of what has been going on out into the public domain... After all who really wants to know about these kinds of things... I'm here as a crafter after all... Craft and lifestyle - oh and coffee and cake - lest these be forgot... That's my real passion.... That's my raison d'être....

Let me just say that the fact I'm here typing this is the hugest step forward and it kind of feels good 😊 I knew somewhere on my iPad I had the Blogger app and I thought I'd just strike whilst the iron is hot (or in my case whilst the green tea is luke warm...)

As I type Mr J and I are enjoying a coffee together at Haskins in Southampton and well, I think if you looked at us you'd realise we are the epitome of married bliss.... Mr J has his iPad open and is watching golf videos whilst I sit and type a missive to you all...

I've been thinking what I want to get out this blog.... I know it's my Design Studios blog... That invariably means my creative designs, my projects, my demos, my work.... But you know part of what I love to do is communicate.... I'm a chatty kind of person by nature (not that you'd tell if you were a fly on the wall here) and I love to share... So I think the focus of this blog may change as it continues.... yes I hope you will enjoy my creative endeavours but those are just some of the things that makes this little one in 6 billion on our planet a happy and content little bunny... So I think it may take on the purpose of sharing those simple little things in life that make me smile.... I may share finds, I may share projects, I may share experiences.... But most of all I really hope you'll join me on my little journey through life.  It may be a quick "OMG look what I've just found" kind of post, it may be a relaxed "thoughts from the coffee shop" kind of post, it may be a "you just have to try this amazing new technique" kind of post, it maybe a "blog on the go" kind of post... It's just going to really be whatever it turns out being.... No expectation, no restrictions, no limitations.... Just you and me getting to know each other and hopefully having some good times on the way... 

I would just like to say to anyone who replied to my call for creative designers.... I do still want you but the first item on the agenda of this post is the reason I haven't been in touch... But we'll make contact soon...

Thank you for taking the time to read this and well I'm looking forward to what the future brings... Come and join me on the adventure...


Becky
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment here