Tuesday 24 June 2014

Big Blog Shout Out #1 - Daisy Chains & Dreamers

It has long been a purpose and dream of my blog that I use it to introduce others that I myself love and follow to my readers... I often come across other blogs and websites that I love by following links shared by my friends...

So I thought I might make this a regular feature, introducing you to my favourite life style blogs and those of my fellow creatives - it's going to be called the "Big Blog Shout!" 

I hope you enjoy visiting the wonderful places I have searched out for you - I have some fabulous places mapped out for you to visit in coming weeks.  I for one get lost in reading the many interesting, inspiring, informative posts when I am sat relaxing in the evening and I love nothing more than dropping on a new blog that draws me in - it's like meeting a new friend and getting to know them!

And I'm so absolutely and utterly delighted that my first "Big Blog Shout!" is for a lovely (and beautiful to boot) young lady who is a fabulous colleague of mine at Docrafts Head Office... Many people know Sarah Linda as the Assistant Editor of our in house magazine "Creativity"... Sarah's blog "Daisy Chains & Dreamers" just grabbed my attention from the first post I read a couple of weeks ago and I now dive right in as soon as I see she has a new post gone live on my bloglovin feed.  

Sarah is an incredibly talented girl - I remember when she first joined us at Docrafts HQ how beautiful craft projects came to her so easily and so quickly - to say she was a natural is an understatement... And Sarah will share fabulous makes with you on her blog. 

But what I love about her blog is the way she approaches everything with such joie de vivire and when talking on a topic she clearly does her research and in particular I love her beauty posts for this.  Most people don't see me with make up on but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stuff (I was a virgin vie consultant for eight years) and I'm currently cracking open vivid colours like lime greens and teals - bet you never thought I wore those kinds of colours did you, bit of a dark horse you see. And skin care is a serious passion of mine - I guess because it was ingrained in my everyday life at a young age. Sarah's reviews of the latest beauty products are a must read... And in fact her latest one has just taught me many new benefits of an long standing friend in my personal cosmetics bag.

Sarah's blog touches so many bases - beauty, craft, DIY, decorating, home, lifestyle and those little things in life that make you smile (a recent post reminded me it's time to get out there and go pick those red juicy strawberries) so you are sure to find something you will want to read.

So please do go say visit Sarah at her blog by clicking on the link above and make sure you say hello!!!!

Take care and night night
Becky
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

please add a comment here